Exciting times for Ableton users, as version 11 is announced.
Many new features, here are some highlights:
- Take recording and comping
- Linked-track editing
- Use your MPE-capable controller
- New devices, Hybrid Reverb, Spectral Resonator, Spectral Time, PitchLoop89, Inspired by Nature
- Live Tempo Following
- Macro Snapshots
- Rack improvements
- Note chance – Velocity chance
- Do more with Follow Actions (with select next clip follow action, at last!)
- New instruments: Upright Piano, Brass Quartet, String Quartet
- New Curated Collections: Voice Box, Mood Reel, Drone Lab
This appears to be a positive update, with many new features being implemented after listening to users’ feedback.
Live 11 is being released in early 2021.
Click here for full list of new features.